Autor Tópico: Report: TE Darren Waller has been  (Lida 66 vezes)

douhua2233

• Novato
Report: TE Darren Waller has been
« Online: Dezembro 06, 2018, 11:37:41 pm »
 reinstated Baltimore Ravens Hoodie , WR Jaelon Acklin waived The Baltimore Ravens have waived undrafted free agent wide receiver Jaelon Acklin with an injury designation to make room for tight end Darren Waller, who has been reinstated by the NFL, per Jeff Zrebiec. The Ravens drafted former Georgia Tech receiver Darren Waller in the sixth-round of the 2015 NFL Draft. Waller recently switched to tight end due to his size; he stands at 6-foot-6 and 238 pounds. Waller has battled injuries and suspensions throughout his short NFL career. He missed ten games during his rookie season. Waller was eventually placed on injured reserve because of a hamstring injury. The following year, he was emerging as a primary red zone target for quarterback Joe Flacco after he served a four-game suspension to start the season. His role was expected to increase in 2017, but he was suspended indefinitely due to a violation of the NFL’s substance abuse policy.In 18 career games Customized Baltimore Ravens Jerseys , he recorded 12 receptions for 102 yards and two touchdowns. Waller has rare size, ball skills and ability, but he has struggled to stay on the field. His chances to make the roster will depend on how he performs in the preseason as Baltimore is seemingly set at tight end with Mark Andrews, Hayden Hurst, Nick Boyle http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/alex-lewis-jersey-authentic , and potentially Maxx Williams. The tight end competition will indeed continue to heat up even more with Waller back on the field. He did not practice on Tuesday, but he could return to the field following Baltimore’s second preseason game as it is unlikely he will play in Thursday’s game. As for Acklin, he was an intriguing undrafted free agent wide receiver, but injuries plagued his time in Baltimore. He could end up back with the Ravens if he goes unclaimed on waivers.Ravens vs. Rams: 4 best Ravens rookie performances The Ravens finish their second preseason game with a second win, and a couple rookies had something to do with it.Lamar JacksonSome good passes and some bad ones http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/brandon-williams-jersey-authentic , including one bouncing off a defenders’ hands. But the young-gun also juked two defenders on his way for the nine-yard rushing touchdown. Just as Don Martindale says, “It’s never as good as it seems, nor is it as bad as it seems.”Zach SielerThe seventh-round pick took matters into his own hands and blew through the line for a big-time sack. I feel he’s now on the inside looking out. He has a real chance of making the final roster and I hope the team does keep him. The potential and motor is there.Orlando Brown Jr.He’s a tank. Great pass-blocking and run-blocking. He played a lot of snaps and I didn’t see anything other than great play from the Oklahoma product. I expect to see Zeus Jr. on the field come Week 1 against the Buffalo Bills.Bradley BozemanSome solid work sealing blocks for interior runs. He’s transitioning to NFL-caliber play quicker than some may have expected, though I don’t think he’s starter quality yet. If he can continue to utilize the leverage he’s playing with, he could become the center for either Joe Flacco or Lamar Jackson by next year.